2014 Creative Resolutions
1. Continue to challenge myself and learn new techniques.
2. Participate each month in A Lovely Year of Finishes. I will be posting my January goal in a seperate post very soon.
3. Participate in more linky parties, such as Let’s Be Social.
4. Blog more frequently and routinely.
5. Learn more about my camera and take better photos.
6. Set up an Etsy store to sell my quilts and crafts.
7. Learn how to knit and crochet.
8. Destash the fabric and WIPs that no longer interest me.
9. Take the Fabriholics
pledge. I will post my WIP list shortly as the first step.